BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Seductive Phone Sex Princess Part 2


Dear Diary,

So there he was my college professor Mr. A on my bed totally restrained and helpless. His wrists were tied by my silk scarves to my head board and his knees tied to the footboard. I made sure to have enough give for what I had in store for him next. He looked so handsome and totally at my mercy. He was the kinda man that a girl like me could just get lost in. But first before I could allow that to happen his seductive phone sex princess had to turn the tables and he had to give me something first.

This sweet pussy wanted to slide down on his big hard cock so bad that It was glistening wet. I smiled at him as I returned from my closet with my favorite 9 inch toy in my hand. Mr. A loved strap on phone sex. I could tell deep down inside. And only a girl like me was about to give it to him just how he wanted. And besides he did say he would do anything to feel my barely legal phone sex pussy lips slide down on his big fat cock didn’t he? He had this surprised look on his face as he said “Nikki what are you going to do with that?” I giggled and said “Well Mr. A this is just for you. And I have been waiting sooooo long to get you bound and here on my bed that I would just have to make you my bitch.” His face turned a pale shade of red as he said “But.. But Nikki!!” I cut him off and said “But Nikki nothing! Just look at this pretty little pusssy and how my panties are clinging to it. Don’t you want to feel how tight and wet I am for you? Don’t you want to slide that throbbing cock inside and get a taste of heaven?”

I slid my strappy on and climbed on top of him and leaned down towards him and started to lick and kiss on his nipples. I just barely took the tip of the strap on and slid it up and down his ass. I looked into his eyes and said “Mr. A  you are alllllllllllllll mines tonight and before we leave I will be alllllllllllllllll yours also.” I touched him all over with my soft little hands. Trailing them down between his legs to touch his cock. He looked into my eyes and said “you make the perfect little teen for cock tease phone sex Nikki.”

I grabbed some k-y personal lubricant and coated that big fat strap on and said “Prove to me right now how bad you want to submit to me Mr. A” I smiled and slowly started to slide my strappy inside of him. I moved all the way in and all the way out.. I moved my hips in circles as I began sucking on his nipples again. I said “OOOOOH Mr. A I’m your princess and you are my subbie.” Then I started to move a little faster. I slowly started to stroke and pump his cock as he totally let go and said “Princess Nikki please make me your bitch. Your strap on cock feels so good inside of me. I want you to own me. I want to totally be yours. I want to shower you with gifts and whatever your heart desires.”
 I looked down at him as I brushed my soft pink painted lips against his and said “You are all mines and I own you. And soon I will own your thick warm cum too. You will no longer belong to your wife. You will be only mine.” I started fucking him faster and deeper. I squeezed his cock and played with his balls. Pre cum was oozing out so much I could tell he was ready to cum. 

I started hitting his g spot and pulling him onto me taking it in deeper. I smiled and said “Are you ready to give me your cum Mr. A?” He moaned out saying “Yes Princess I am!” I leaned back down into him and with my little top lifted I brushed my breasts and puffy nipples against his chest. I slowly slid my strappy out of him and said “It’s time for me to be allllll yours now.”

Our bodies were both trembling all over and the only thing I wanted was to totally be in charge of what I wanted. I slowly slid that strappy out of his slutty hole and moved it to the side. My dripping wet bald pussy lips started to tease the tip of his cock head. He looked up at me and said “Princess let me grab my condom to put on. I don’t want to get you pregnant.” I laughed and said “Condom? I don’t want you to put a condom on. I need to feel your fleshy warm cock sliding in my warm 18teen year old pussy. And don’t you want to feel how wet it is for you?” He was so nervous because he didn’t want to get me pregnant. I gave a seductive smile and said “I want you to shoot your baby batter in my little pink pussy. That will be one of the ways I will truly own you. And besides if you don’t slide your bareback cock in me then I will not allow you to cum. I’ll just leave out right now and you can stay here tied to my bed with a fucking hard on.”

I started to get up and Mr. A said “No No No! Please don’t leave me here like this. Oh god Nikki I need you so bad. I want to slide my throbbing hard cock in you even if that means getting you pregnant!” I took his raging hard on and slid down on it and slowly started to push him in. I could feel his thickness stretch my tiny walls open. I moved down deeper and deeper. I wanted to feel every inch move through my tiny walls as I gripped and squeezed around his shaft. I looked down at him saying “You belong to me don’t you subbie? Now you are truly mine and I am yours.” I choked even tighter as I started to ride his stiff long cock.

With every thrust I squeezed until he couldn’t take it anymore. I could feel my pussy lips start to quiver around his cock. I couldn’t hold back and my kitty walls were ready to climax all over his pulsating muscle. I kept cumming over and over as I moved faster and faster calling out his name “Oh Mr. A fuck your princess pussy it’s all yours!” He looked up at me plunging deeper and said “Princess I need to cum so bad may I please bury my seed deep in you?” I looked down and said “Ask me again slave! Beg me to cum!” I moved up and down faster until he was gasping and begging. I leaned down into his restrained body and said “Yes Professor A give me that seed. Plant it in this sweet little pussy right now.” He came so hard and shot the biggest load of cum. I laid on top of him touching all over his body and said “MMMM that feels so good. Your secrets are safe with me for now. I can’t wait for you to visit me again so I can be your seductive phone sex princess…”

I just love bondage phone sex and draining every last drop of cum from my professors cock. Are you ready for me to drain all the cum from yours too? I’ll be here ready for you to cum serve me today…

Xoxo,
Princess Nikki 
1-888-662-6482

0 comments: