BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sissy Tiffy's A Kinky Luvin Pickle Slut

Dear Diary,

Look at the way i'm standing here like this with my thong down exposing my pretty little princess ass and tiny holes. It reminds me of one of my favorite sissies. I just have to tell you about Tiffy. She is my pathetic pickle whore. This kinky panty wearing slut has been doing sissy phone sex calls with me for about two months now. And I have to tell you the first time she called me I must have LMAO! It was the first time I heard a subbie make animal noises. I could pretty much get her to make whatever kinda humiliating noises I want. All I have to say is “Sissy Tiffy oink like a pig!” And out comes her oink oink oink! Or I could say “Meow like a fucking cat!” And she would meow, meow, meow. Or I could tell her to bark like a dog and she would sound just like a ankle biter! But what I like most is when she dresses up in girlie clothes with her face made up and begs to lick my tight little princess ass. She knows she has to earn that right though. I just love being a seductive flirt with her. I love to wrap her around my finger and tease her and get her all excited. Especially when I wiggle my little panty covered ass at her. I love giving the ultimate mind fuck because once I have her all worked up the word “NO” will not exit her mouth.  And making silly animal noises is just the start of what she will do for me. It doesn’t matter if she goes out to the mall and has a make over and walks around so everyone can see her. She loves the attention and loves public humiliation phone sex even more!

I love bending her over like a bitch and take my strappy up her mangina. But I won’t fuck this sissy slut with just a strappy. I’ll make her go into her fucking kitchen and find a pickle and suck on it like a pole smoking slut and make it sloppy wet for me. You should hear her painted pink lips slide up and down that pickle too. She defiantly has had that mouth wrapped around some strappy’s before! When it’s nice and sloppy wet and her clitty is just throbbing and her sissy man pussy just aching to get stuffed I’ll say “Drop to your fucking hands and knees and beg me to fuck you with this pickle! She sounds like a cat in heat begging me over and over. And when I finally allow her to get that hole stuffed it’s the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard! She sounds just like a girlie girl getting fucked. Sliding that pickle in and out of her mangina pumping it fast and deep. But first before I do that I like to tease her slutty hole. I love rubbing it against her hole and getting her worked up. I’ll barely slide it in and then slide it out. Then rub it up and down that puckered hole. Listen to her squirm and moan and just barely push it in again. By the time I’ve teased her and gotten those juices flowing she wants to be fucked just like a pickle loving whore.

 I can tell her little ass is almost virgin like cause she can’t take anything big up there. That’s okay though because she has no idea I’m training her slutty hole for much bigger and fatter things. When I think she’s earned the right to have my little ass in her face then I’ll really turn up the dirty phone sex notch a lot. Sissy Tiffy will be right under my princess bum and beg to stick her tongue up my little hole. And she begs to be a golden shower phone sex drinking slut too. Whenever she comes around I’ll make sure my bladder is full just so I can lower my bald pussy lips right over her face and part my lips and say “Drink up sissy! And if you drop any on the ground you will have your slutty ass on the ground licking it up!”

She’s one of my most favorite obedient girlie girls though. Because not only will she drink down my delicious golden rain but she will also plunge her fucking tongue deep in my little lips. Why should a princess like me ever need a toilet or paper when I can just use her as my very own personal toilet slave? I want the fucking world and all the other sissies out there to know about Tiffy. Because I have yet to find a subbie who is as kinky, dirty and pathetic as her! When she finally is allowed to slide her tongue up my perfect little ass I just start to giggle again because she’ll start to make those humiliation phone sex noises again. Her fucking clitty and mangina gets so wet when she hears my girlish giggle that she just about creams her fucking panties! But will I allow this little bitch to cum? NO!!! Not until she begs me and promises that she will clean up those undies like a good little cum slut! And if she tries to tell me no I’ll just walk away and say “you cant cum  you little slut!” I’m such a bratty princess! But she loves it! All it takes is me being a tease and flashing my pretty little undies and exposing my perky little tits and ass and she is like putty in my hands! My little sissy fingered that tight mangina and creamed those panties up and licked every last drop of her yummie cum!

I just love sissy phone sex with Tiffy! Are you a slutty sissy like her and ready to be my good little girlie girl? 

Then call me at 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Princess Nikki

0 comments: