BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pathetic Sissy Faggot Phonesex Slut

Photobucket

Dear diary,

Just look at this secret sissy cock sucking faggot.  I just love being a bratty bitch to him. He has given up total ownership to me.

I swear it must be faggy month for all these cock sluts. They seem to be coming out of hiding or something because I’ve never received so many messages and Sissy faggot phone sex calls from sluts and panty boys who like to secretly dress in panties and daydream about sucking cock or have had dreams about sucking cock or secretly sucking cock behind their girl friends back!


I have talked to a lot of guys who claim they are just bi curious and they say when it comes to getting on their knees for a big fucking cock is gross. But what’s gross and disgusting is these fuckers who think about dick when they are having sex with their girl friends! In fact they can’t even get hard for girls. The only thing that gets their cocks rock hard is thinking about calling me for cock sucking phone sex. I love sleazy pole smokers that will do anything to get a big fat dick in their mouth. And I do mean anything. You just let your mind and your imagination come up with ways I get them to submit to me. And it doesn’t matter how kinky or dirty it is either. Some I just love to be a total cock tease too. I’ll bend over and show off my firm little panty covered princess ass. Or I’ll slowly slide up my skirt and give a close up view of my bald pussy lips. Sometimes I’ll slide my little top down and show off my pretty little bra and show how hard my nipples are. Sissies and panty lovers will do whatever it takes to get my little undies wrapped around their dicks and in their face. They will put ad’s on craigslist, go to adult book stores and glory hole clubs just to get their slutty lips sliding up and down a big fat cock..

This one disgusting fag gets so worked up telling me how bad he wants to suck a big black cock. He knows how much I love sucking and fucking them because they have such huge dicks and they wanna be just like me. They want to be forced to dress in some thigh hi’s with a matching bra and panty set and go out and go cock hunting.

I talked to a vice president who had a “private meeting” with one of his co workers the other night. But the more we talked the more he started to open up and say that business meeting was really about being on his knees taking a huge pole down his throat. He said “Princess Nikki does that make me a faggot loser?” I laughed and said “Well what do you think? Here you are confessing to me about your dirty secrets when your wife thinks you are working late. What do you think she would do if she knew some fucking stud was doing you in your office? I bet if she knew you loved sucking cock she would leave you.”

He craved to be called humiliating names. He craved to take that thick BBC jizz all over his face and down his throat. He wanted to be bent over his desk like a slut and be blackmailed to take a ten inch cock up his faggy pathetic ass. He thought since he wanted to be treated like a slut he may as well dress like one. So he went in his desk and pulled out something slutty to wear. And when I heard his lips sliding up and down that dildo I swear he sounded like a girl who can’t get enough cocks in her mouth. He was pushed right to the edge when I said “get up and start fucking your tight ass with that dildo! Take it in that sleazy ass you dick loving whore! Grab those ass cheeks around that flesh like cock until you are begging me to cum!” And that’s exactly what he did too. I said “you can cum but you better get your faggot pathetic disgusting ass back down on your chair and start sucking your own dick until you jizz down your throat!” See that was another one of his dirty phone sex secrets that he knew how to suck his own cock. He started panting and moaning out until that hungry mouth filled with creamy sticky cum.

He’s one of my favorite cock lovers. I can’t wait for him to call me again late night from his office for some more sissy faggot phone sex. But next time I ordered him to have a real cock there to suck. If not I’m going to e mail his wife or maybe call her and expose him for the fucking sleazy faggot cock sucking loser that he is.
Do you fantasize about sucking a big hard cock like he does?  What would you do to get a pair of my pretty little princess panties?

I wanna hear all about your secrets and how hard your dick gets when you think about being a pole smoker for me. 
Princess Nikki
1-888-662-6482

0 comments: