BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

2 Girl Phone Sex Fun

Pretty lil princesses
Dear Diary,
Dirty phone sex secrets are just sooooooo delicious. Especially the ones I’m about to share with you right now! *giggles* But at this point I’m not going to share all of them just a few! I had a two girl phonesex call with Princess Valerie and one of her callers *R* And I have to say that Valerie reminds me so much of myself and the kinda things I do with guys that call me. Valerie started telling me that *R* likes to wear panties. For all you panty bois out there why do you think he likes wearing them? Well it’s because he has a lil weenie! Hehehehe! That just makes me giggle soooooooo much! I just adore small penis humiliation phonesex and talking about itty bitty dickies! Anyway don’t let me get started on that cause I could just go on and on about you pathetic losers with prick dicks!
So back to *R* not only does he like wearing them but once in them he likes getting on his knees to suck cock! OMG it’s a total reminder of my other posts! This guy wants her to totally bitch him out and not only look for cocks to suck from ads on Craigslist but he also wants to go to glory hole clubs! This guy is the true meaning of what a cock slut is because not only will he drop to his knees in a fucking second and suck on big juicy fat cocks but he will take it up his ass too!  It’s the perfect mixture for blackmail phone sex because today I found out that his girl friend back home has no idea of how many dirty secrets he has. Just think of what she would do if those secrets were exposed!
There is so much leverage that Valerie has over his head now! And not only does she know but now I do also! It reminds me of a guy I threatened a few weeks ago. I had his wifes e mail address and phone number. I also had his best friend and mom and dad’s phone number and e mail. I had e mail addresses and passwords that I could just poke around and find all kinds of incriminating information. Just think of what a girl like me could do with all of that stuff! I threatened to post a picture of him AND his girl friend if he didn’t call me and serve me exactly as I want.  And there is a endless list of the things that a slut can do for me.
Valerie put *R’s* picture on her blog because he was taking too long to send her a gift to her amazon wishlist. And that’s just a taste of all of the secrets that I know about him too! MMMM financial domination is so sweet. Controlling a slaves money and how much he spends and when just makes my sweet little kitty puuuuuuur. Having all of that personal information from a subbie and holding that leverage to expose them at any given moment makes my pretty little panties soooo wet! *R* was so excited yet petrified of what she would do that once that picture of him sucking cock was on there for everyone to see he met he demands very fast. So now not only does she know but I know too! Just think it’s the perfect double team combination! What more could a subbie cock sucking panty boy phone sex slut ask for in me and Valerie!
Do you have any dirty secrets you want to share with us? Do you secretly like wearing pretty panties and want this princess to send you a pair of her sweet scented undies? Do you like the excitement and rush of not knowing if these two princesses will expose your dirty secrets to your wife, girl friend, parents or best friends at any moment? Never knowing if we will ruin your life or keep you at our mercy for more? Then pick up your phone and dial us for some of the hottest 2 girl phonesex fun you have ever had!
Call 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Princess Nikki & Princess Valerie

0 comments: