BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daddy Has A Dirty Lil Secret

Daddy came to me today and said “Nikki I have a secret to tell you."  I laid there dressed in my little blue jean skirt and cute little top with my white cotton panties under it as he told me "All the girls make fun of me and are mean to me." I looked at him and said "Why daddy?" He went on to say "They tease me because they know I want to wear panties and take a strap on in my ass and a real cock in my mouth." I scooted to the edge of the bed and said "What makes you think I wouldn't tease you and laugh at you and say the same things that they do? I'm always going around here laughing at you. Haven't you ever noticed or wondered why? It's cause I knew you were a fucking panty wearing slut. And I know you like playing with toys. I found your secret collection one day when I was snooping in your secret drawer!" Daddy felt like he could tell me anything because I am his special little princess. He looked down at me and said "Nikki you are such a little brat!" I batted my lashes and said "Yes i'm a fucking brat but you love it don't you!" He knows that I like to walk around in front of him dressed like a little slut in my skimpy clothes. He always gets so hard when he sees me bending over showing off my pretty little panties He also told me that he has been fantasizing about me making him my little bitch. He said he wanted to be a slut just like me and wanted me to pop his ass cherry.

 As I got up off his bed and stood there teasing and taunting him by touching myself and giggling I could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger. I slid up my little top as I exposed my tits to him and flashing off my white panties to him. I walked into my room and looked in my drawer for my strap on. When I came back out I could see him taking his hand as he was stroking his cock through his pants. I looked at him and said "I'm going to make you my little bitch today daddy." Then I told him to take off his pants and get his tight virgin ass ready for me. As he slid out of them exposing his throbbing hard cock he looked at me as I slowly started to lift up my short jean skirt and expose my little panties to him. I pulled them to the side first as I exposed my bald little pussy to him and started to run my little finger in and out of my lips.

I smiled at him as I started to put on my strappy and said "Bend over daddy I know you want to be a horny little strap on taking slut for me." I started playing with my puffy nipples and slid my fingers in my barely legal pussy and heard him moan out like a slut in heat. As I grabbed some easy glide to lubricate it I took it and started to run it up and down his tight little hole. Saying "I know you would do anything for your little princess now wouldn’t you daddy? And you would really do anything just to feel my sweet teen pussy lips run along your throbbing hard shaft wouldn’t you?” I giggled as he started to moan out louder panting and he said “Oh god yes Nikki I would!” I walked up closer behind him and said “Relax now because i'm going to slide it in."

I started to slowly feed it to him he started to say "Ohhhh baby it's so big and it really stretches me open." he could feel me start to pump it in and out. I grabbed his hips as I started to go a little faster. I know he wanted me to fuck him deep and hard. He wanted me to pump that huge strappy deep in his fuck hole. I looked at him as I slid it all the way in and all the way out. I fucked him so good that he started to beg me if he could stroke his cock. Hearing me say "Take my strap on like a good little bitch. I know you wish this was a real fucking cock don’t you daddy? Maybe my hot shemale friend or one of your co workers you have been secretly drooling over. Or maybe you wish it was my hot girl friend with her huge strappy like mine taking your hole!" The more I said that the more he moaned out "Oh yes i'm your little whore princess."

He begged me to rim his hole and rape his tiny ass. I popped that little cherry and not being able to take it much longer. Daddy knew that no one could give it to him like I could and the way that i was hitting that g spot I just knew he was going to blow soon. He looked back at me jerking off his cock so fast begging me over and over if he could cum and I said “I'll let you know when you can cum  you horny fucker!” I started jacking off his cock with my soft little hands and said “I bet you would give anything to lick my little cunny lips wouldn’t you pervy? You would give in to all my demands to feel my soft wet pussy grip around your tongue. I know you wanna fuck me right now but that’s not going to happen.” Then I leaned down and whispered in his ear and said "The only way you will ever feel this princess pussy wrapped around your dick is in your fucking dreams."

He whimpered out as I started slapping his ass. He looked back at me as I said “Tell me you are a fucking cock stroking pervy for your princess! Tell me you love feeling me take your mangina with my strappy! And tell me that you will drink down all your cum like a thirsty slut!” He started repeating everything back to me saying “I’ll do anything for you and that princess pussy Nikki!” I started teasing his balls as I said “We will have to test that one day daddy but right now I want you to blow the biggest fucking load you ever had for me and lick it all up. And if you don’t! Then I’ll never let you lick my pussy or worship my perfect little princess ass! And I’ll tell mommy you are a jerk off perv!” He said “NO NO NO! I’m cumming now baby and I’ll drink it all down for you too!” When I got finished with him he cum so hard that his balls were drained.

Maybe next time i'll have both of his slutty little holes filled at the same time and turn into a true strap on taking slut. My strappy in his ass and another in his mouth. I just love to play with daddy and he will never deny me.

Can I be your naughty little princess today? Why don't you come message me on AIM or Yahoo: NawtyLilNikki4u and let me know all of your dirty little secrets...

Kisses,
Princess Nikki
1-888-662-6482

0 comments: