BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seductive Phone Sex Princess Part 1

Dear Diary,
  I just love being a seductive phone sex princess . It makes me think about my hot college professor that I lured over to my house this past weekend. I made up an excuse about there being an issue with my cable. He had no idea that it was just a trick to get him in my room. So there we were standing in my bedroom. Me dressed in my sexy little spaghetti string pink top and a short white skirt with a matching little bra and thong under it. And there he was standing right in front of me asking “Nikki what seems to be the problem with your cable?” I smiled as I twirled my long blonde hair around my finger and walked up closer to him. He said “You know I shouldn’t be here this time of night. Not to mention what people would say if they ever found out I was at one of my students houses.” I giggled and said “Well there wasn’t really a problem with my cable I just made that excuse up so I could get you in my room.” See I knew that my professor likes me. But he would never admit to it. One because he’s my professor and two because he is married. And if anyone ever found out his wife would probably leave him and he would get fired from the university. 

But there was no way I was going to let him leave my room without getting him to confess his feelings for me. He couldn’t stop looking at my bed. I had some long silk scarves and some other things spread across it. I looked into his eyes and said “Do you like how I’m dressed tonight?” He tried to do everything he could to avoid answering me. He said “Well Nikki you look really nice but I can’t believe you tricked me to get up here.” I said “I know I was wrong but I just couldn’t help myself.  And well, you don’t need to worry about me telling anyone cause I just love keeping secrets.” I walked even closer to him  and said “You look really handsome tonight.” He could tell by my body language that I was being super flirty. Then I said “I have a question for you Mr. A. Have you ever noticed the way that I look at you in class? Have you ever noticed my suggestive body language and the way that I smile at you?” 

He cleared his throat and said “Well Nikki you are a very attractive girl.” He kept dancing around my question so I decided to turn up the heat even more. I walked into him more and just barely brushed my breasts across his chest. I looked at him and said “That’s not what I’m talking about Mr. A. Do you get excited when you think about me? Because I could have sworn one day when I came back into your office you were in the other room moaning out.” I could tell by the way that he looked at me that there was no denying he had a thing for me. I brushed my little body into his again and turned around accidentally dropping my bracelet on the floor. I slowly bent over saying “Oops let me pick that up off the floor.” At that moment I knew I had him exactly where I wanted him. 

I caught him looking under my little skirt at my firm little ass. His eyes were burned on my cheeks and I noticed a bulge in his pants. I stood back up and said “Mr. A do you like what you see?” He tried to look away quickly and change the subject but I said “Haven’t you ever thought about what it would be like to have me alone all to yourself? Haven’t you thought about pulling me behind your desk? Haven’t you ever thought about my firm little ass in your lap wiggling back and forth? Haven’t you ever caught a peek at my sexy legs and looked down my top and caught a peek at my firm breasts? And haven’t you ever pleasured yourself in your office thinking about me?” I started inching my top up and my skirt showing more and more skin. I took my finger tips and ran them across his chest. He looked at me and said “Oh god Nikki I can’t fight it anymore! Yes I have thought about you! I’ve stroked off so many times thinking about what it would be like to just get you behind my desk so I could bend you over and slide your thong down and slide my throbbing hard cock inside of your sweet teen phone sex pussy. I’ve cum so hard fantasizing about your body pressed against mine. But I can’t give in because you are just so young and I’m much older than you!” 

I brushed my lips against his and said “Don’t fight it Mr. A give in to me. No one will ever know just you and I.” I ran my little hand under his shirt and started to play with his nipples. He said “Ohhhh god Nikki I would give anything just to be able to feel that bald pussy slide down on my throbbing hard cock! I smiled and said “Anything huh? You would do anything to have me lift up my little top and see me expose my puffy nipples? And you would give anything to see me inch up my skirt and see how incredibly wet my panties are right now?” I took him by the hand and led him over to my bed. I wanted him to be putty in my soft little hands. I said “I want you to get up on my bed for me Mr. A I need you sooooooo bad.” He had no idea that I was about to turn the tables on him.  But I knew right at that moment that those scarves were going to be put to good use. All I wanted was him restrained totally on my bed. Helpless to a princess like me. I knew he loved bondage phone sex and HMMMM if he had any idea what I was about to bring out of my closet then would he have thought twice about giving into me? 

The plot thickens…. Be sure to cum back soon and find out what happens next between me and my sexy submissive professor.

Call me at 1-888-662-6482 

I can’t wait to be your sensual phone sex princess

XOXO
Princess Nikki

0 comments: