BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Forced Bi Phone Sex Slut

I knew that you had fantasies about being put on your knees and having a big fat cock right in front of your face. You couldn’t deny the forced bi phone sex urge of having a princess like me give you a push to wrap your slutty mouth around a big fat cock.  You wanted a bratty princess like me to laugh at you. And you wanted to know if I thought it was disgusting for you to crave cocks in your mouth. I laughed and giggled and said “yes you are a disgusting pathetic loser!” He moaned out with a raging hard on as I called him names and told him I would humiliate him in front of my girl friends. I said “I have a hot stud here with a huge 9 inch dick that’s ready to feel your faggy lips wrapped around his shaft sucking and slurping.  And if you don’t get down on your knees right now then I’m going to call your girl friend and tell her that you have been stroking off fantasizing about sucking on a stud with a huge cock!” I just love blackmail phone sex. Especially when it comes to getting what I want.  That mixed with a bit of seducing a subbie is the perfect combination. Just picture me in this tight fitting pink top. You know the kind that clings to my perky tits. And a really short skirt that shows off my sexy little legs and some six inch pumps that drive you crazy. That and my suggestive flirty ways as I run my finger tips across my breasts and smiling at you saying “Come on I know you want to be a cock slut for your princess. Haven’t you secretly spied on me on my knees taking a big fat pole in my mouth? Haven’t you wondered what it would be like to wrap your mouth around a thick hard pole? “ My bi subbie could no longer fight the urge of dropping to his knees and giving me exactly what I want.  And if I needed to give that extra push all I had to do was slide my little top down and show my perky 34 b tits at him and say “You know we could always share this big fat cock and suck on it together.” You slid that fucking cock out moaning like a bitch in heat. 

I looked at my stud and said “Bitch slap this faggy loser across the face for keeping me waiting!” You tried to convince me that you were not a faggy loser because you have a girl friend that you love to fuck. I giggled and said “I don’t care about that! You are still bi! And if you aren’t and didn’t wanna suck on a beefy cock you would not be calling me right now!” The more I degraded him the harder his dick got.  He felt that big long tool slap his face and looked up at me glaring up my skirt at my pink little pretty panties. I even turned around and lifted up my little skirt and flashed my little ass at him. Before I knew it he had that cock in his mouth slurping and suck it. I called my girl friends in the room and said “Look at this loser suck on this big fat cock! He looks like he’s sucked on a few before doesn’t he?” I took my hand and started guiding his mouth up and down. He loved humiliation phone sex. He begged me if he could jack off his cock like a stroker boy and cum for me. I said “you can stroke your dick but you better not cum until I allow you too. “ He kept asking me if he was a faggy and I said “Yes you are! And you are a disgusting one too!” He moaned out saying “Oh please no princess don’t call me disgusting.” I just laughed again as he took that cock deeper down his throat.  His moans got more intense as I told him how to suck lick and slurp all over that pole. I looked down at him and said “Do you remember the last time you spied on me sucking a dick? Do you remember that hot load of cum that I took down my throat and all over your face? Well I’ll allow you to cum if you drink down this sticky warm load of my studs. If you don’t I’ll leave you here with blue balls!” He said “Oh please Nikki I’ll do anything just please let me cum!” I said “You are missing something before my name! What am I faggy loser!” He said “I’m sorry princess Nikki may I please cum!!?” I edged him so far up that when I finally allowed him to cum he exploded! And he also took a double shot of cum down his throat and all over his face!

Do you fantasize about a princess like me putting you on your knees? Don’t fight the urge subbie. Call me for some of the hottest forced bi phone sex you have ever had

Princess Nikki 1-888-662-6482

0 comments: