BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Love To Tease And Deny You

Look at me and my subbie. I just love driving him crazy! He just loves being on his knees to worship my little ass. It just makes him so weak for me. I can seduce him into doing anything I want. 


But there is one more person I love driving crazy and that's you! I love being dressed in something that I know will make you totally weak for me. I just love to show off my tight little body to you. It’s so ripe and petite and perfect to make you drop down to your knees.  Does your cock get harder thinking about my tight little ass or my sweet little pussy? I bet you would love to just have me bend over so you can worship me. What if I sat right down on your face and lightly just grind back and forth? I love facesitting phone sex and hearing you moan as I’m grinding in circles across your mouth and nose. What would you do to be able to slide my teddy off and pull my little thong down and stick your tongue in my tiny rose bud? What if I wanted you to stick your tongue deep in my little ass? And I can’t forget about my dripping wet pussy either. Do you want to lick all the cream from my cunnie lips? I bet you want to press your face deep into my bottom and feel me reach down and tease your dick.

 What if I was to sit down on your lap and rub my firm ass into your cock? I’m a total cock tease and the funnest part is to get you all worked up and then deny you to cum. I bet you like tease and denial phone sex. I’ll make you stroke and jack your cock and get it so close to the edge and then look into your eyes and grab it and take it away from you and laugh and giggle as you beg me for release. I’m a princess and I decide if you are worth of cumming.  I’ll grind on your lap and slide my little skirt up and expose my pretty little panties and say “No blowing your load until I say it’s okay!” Slaves always have to prove themselves to me if they want to explode hard. Do you have what it takes to please me? Will you moan out my name as I’m taking your cock in my hand and controlling it with my strokes? I bet you like guided masturbation phone sex. I’ll tell you how to touch it and stroke it. I’ll instruct you on how fast to jerk it and when I want you teasing your cum filled balls. That’s right slave have you figured it out by now? I WILL own your cock, balls and cum. But most importantly I will own YOU!!  

I know you are pathetic and you love it when I call you a loser jerk off boy. So why don’t you show me how much you want to worship my body from head to toe? Or you could start off at my pretty little feet and work your way up to the top. Will you have any favorite spots? Do you want to take your mouth and suck on my pretty little toes? Maybe you want to lick my soft soles and work your way up my calves. And I bet you want to kiss your way up my legs making your way up my silky little supple thighs. MMMM and under my pretty little panties lies my dripping wet pink pussy. I bet you want to slide your tongue around my bald cunnie lips. I bet you are dripping pre cum right now aren’t you? Well enough of that fucker. 

Go and get your phone and call your little phone sex princess and serve me right now! Don’t keep me waiting either slave….

Princess Nikki 
1-888-662-6482 

0 comments: