BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Party Douchbag That's What Sharpies Are For

Dear Diary,


I got a message from my yahoo pingbox from a guy who was worried about being exposed from passing out on the toilet OMG from having one too many drinks. As we chatted a little more I found out why he was really scared. And when he called me for humiliation phone sex and told me how many sites he has had his picture sent too by the girl he was at the club with I could see why he was terrified. Boy I bet he wishes he had never drank that much and passed out in the mens bathroom. But what I bet he wishes he would have never done is let a princess that reminds me a lot of me to never get forced to get naked and use her black sharpie all over the front and back of his body and draw increadbly humiliating things all over him. I’ve never laughed so much at a guy who has a little dick before. This guy gives a whole new name to the word pathetic. He realizes that once he released his picture in the hands of this princess that I was going to have to expose him and put him on my blog. So yes now he has to worry about yet one more place to have himself exposed too. He tried to negotiate with me and say things like “Oh Nikki can we do a bet and If I win then you chat with me on the ping box for x amount of minutes and if  you win then I can post his picture on my blog.” I laughed and said “Look sharpie loser I’m not worried about losing because I don’t fucking make bets! I’m a princess and I ALWAYS get what I want. I don’t care what it is. I say I’m going to have your picture on my blog and that’s what I’m going to do!” The only negotiating I’ll agree to is to not have your face shown. Because that’s not what I’m Interested in exposing. It’s all the written things that is on your body.” 
 Just look at the endless amount of things that are all over his stomach and chest. There is a painted up bra, Panties, drawn pictures of dicks, the word “Poop”, I love cock, and bukkake me, and clit. Not to mention there are drawn boots on his feet going up his legs and cock pictures drawn all over his back and a stamp written on his back. He is a party douchbag for sure. He said ‘Nikki do you know it took me over 3 weeks to get all of this stuff removed from my body?” I giggled and said “If I was the girl I would have put the black sharpie plus other colors all over your body. Not to mention I would have taken his fucking clothes and hid them so he had to go out in front of everyone and be exposed for the little dick loser that he is. I could tell that his tiny pecker was getting hard listening to me. And even though he hated being humiliated like that he still had a fucking hard on knowing that I was going to be yet another to ad to the list of public humiliation phone sex. I bet he will never quite look at black sharpies quite the same way. And I bet every time he goes to bed at night he’ll have night mares about having one too many drinks and having his body painted up. Talking about being scared permanently he literally was for weeks! *giggles* I can’t wait to have him call me for small penis humiliation phone sex again.  

Thank you Mr. Sharpie!
*giggles*

Princess Nikki
1-888-662-6482

0 comments: