BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mr Itsy Bitsy CBT Phone Sex Loser

Dear Diary,

I just have to tell you about this pathetic older man. He’s such a fucking loser! He has been carrying around a hilarious secret for a long time now and I just found out a few days ago what it is. At first I thought “Wow he is someone that I would love to bring back to my house and totally be a slut for. I even dressed in my short little mini skirts and tight fitting tops with my cute little matching bra and panties on under them. I even wore my sexy cum fuck me pumps to give that final touch. I had NO CLUE that a guy like that could be such a worthless tiny dick reject. I found out that his itty bitty worm was only 4 inches. I thought “WTF? Someone like that will never have the chance to slide that little worm in my little holes. All he could be good for is maybe cbt phone sex or humiliation or be put in my panties or something even more dirty. After we chatted for a bit I found out he really gets off on a princess who knows how to torture his midget needle worm. So that’s when I decided that he was going to be my pain slut. I mean a baby dick like that isn’t good for anything except to laugh at. Being so useless and tiny and all. 

I looked at him and said “Mr Tiny its such a shame that a handsome older man like you could have such a widdle worm.” He loves hearing me laugh at it. He always moans out and begs me to touch it and wants so bad to feel pain to such a useless dick. I told him that I found out from all of my girl friends that he tried to fuck told me that he had a loser dick. For some reason he thought if he could get close to me that I would give him the time of day. Maybe before his secret came out. But now all I could say is “Go get me your fucking torture items for that tiny prick.

I need CLOTHESPINS, A COCK CAGE, TOOTH PICKS, QTIPS, TOBASCO SAUCE, BEN GAY, STRING, A LEATHER STRAP, DUCT TAPE CONDOMS, ICE CUBES, A CANDLE AND A LIGHTER. 

He loves it as extreme as I can get for him. If you are into CBT then you know what I did with the above items. I had his fucking dick on fire! I inflicted so much pain on his tic tac prick that he was begging me to cum. But you may like even more pain. This princess knows how to turn up the heat and make it to where you are on your fucking knees crying and begging me to cum. 
 I looked down at him after he had his tiny dick taped up and balls were full of clothes pins and he had a qtip that was saturated in tobacco sauce pushed down his pee hole as he was hitting those clothes pins with the leather strap and just laughed and giggled at him. And if that wasn’t enough I told him to get a pair of panties and start licking and sniffing on them. This slut found the dirtiest pair of his gf’s and started licking and sniffing all over them. His little 4 inch pecker was as hard as a rock. He said “Princess Nikki it’s getting bigger!” I said “No it’s not loser! Maybe in your dreams it is. That thing is so tiny it may as well be a clitty. I bet you have to pee standing up! Not to mention I need a spotlight and magnifying glass just to see it!” He moaned out more as I had him light up that candle and drip wax across his little shaft. He cried out like a little bitch but all the while still getting off on it. I told him “I bet you rub that little thing when you think about all the things I would do to you. Tease you and taunt you, be flirty with you and then deny you.” 

I told him that he was a pussy boy loser. A fucking pervert who wacks his dick off as much as he can. I stood there telling him how I was touching my bald pink pussy lips and how wet they were. Then I said “it’s a shame you will never get the chance to fuck me. I bet your tiny dick would cum soon as you try to slide it in my little hole.” Then I told him how hard my nipples were and how I was playing with them. That nearly made this loser cum. He started begging me over and over if he could blow. I said “Not until you rip that fucking duct tape off. And then get some of that icy hot and jack your little dick off with it.” How long before this loser pervert dribbled his drops of cum? Not even five minutes! But before I allowed him to cum I said “I want you to cum in your girl friends panties and then put them in your fucking mouth and lick all the cum from the crotch.” He said “Oh princess thank you! I’ll do anything ANYTHING if you just allow me to cum!” And he did it and let me hear him licking it all up. It was the most hilarious thing ever listening to the disgusting noises he made when he came.

I cant wait for him to call be back for more torture phone sex

Are you ready to submit to me and feel the pain as you torture you cock and balls for me? Don’t keep me waiting loser. 

Princess Nikki ~ 1-888-662-6482 

Check below to see some pictures of my cbt pain slut

0 comments: