BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Message Me To Play!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bratty Size Princess To Drain Your Cuckie Wallet

















Dear Diary,

OMG! Who would have ever thought that when my date “D” came by to take me shopping for a very expensive new cute outfit, diamond necklace, earrings and sandals with diamonds would have a tiny package. And hew knew a princess like me would only pick out the most expensive things too. He got so excited seeing how much of his money I was spending. He looked at me and said "Nikki I want to shower you in gifts. Whatever you want its yours baby." I walked up to him smiling and twirled my finger around my pretty long hair and said "MMMM K I know what I want already." I wanted something that was going to really burn his credit card. He knew I was going to walk out of that mall telling him what I want and how to spend his money.

We went to my room and I changed into my new outfit that ended up costing him over $3000.00 he looked at me and said “Nikki you look so hot baby I want you to take my cock out and suck it for me.” I was so ready to drop down to my knees and show him just how much of a cock sucking slut I could be for him. I brushed my little body into his and took my soft hands and ran them down his body and brushed my pink painted lips across his. He could feel my perky little tits press in against his chest as I teased him and giggled. But when I dropped his pants though out came his 4 inch prick. I looked at him and said “WTF is this?? You expect me to suck this pathetic prick?! I’m not getting my mouth near this little pecker!” All I could think of is "How can a guy this hot looking have such a tiny weenier? I mean he has all the qualities I like in a guy. Tall, handsome, sexy voice, older, and a very large and fat wallet." I should have known he had a reject dick though and be the perfect kinda guy for cuckold phone sex.
The only thing I could think about was calling up my hot stud Jeff and ask him to come over so he could fuck me. I looked at “D” and said “You won’t get anywhere near my little princess pussy but I tell you what you can do. You can watch a real man fuck me that has a dick that’s twice your size!” When Jeff got there I had him drop his pants. I told “D” to drop his also. It was so fucking hilarious to see his tiny wee wee next to my studs huge cock. I mean there was NO comparison. I brought out my measuring stick and said “D look at your pueny prick next to Jeff’s” Just to amuse myself I measured “D’s” also. I giggled and said “Look at that! It’s barely 4 inches!” I looked over at jeff and said “I need you to fuck me so bad and I need to show “D” what stamina you have. “ I told “D” that he could fuck for hours and hours and just cum like crazy.

I slid my little skirt up and Jeff took his huge cock and started to slide it in my tiny teen princess pussy. “D” just stood there with his useless pecker stroking it like a loser. He watched me be a complete and total slut. I moaned out as he nailed me deep and hard. And “D” got a front row view of my tiny lips getting stretched open. He jacked that tiny pecker and said “Nikki I want to see you cum all over his huge cock.” I said “I am going to cum all over it and he is ready to shoot his huge load in me. And when he’s finished you can climb between my little legs and lick it all up.” 

As he had me mounted and fucking me deeper and harder I could not hold back. I started begging Jeff to cum all over his cock. “D” moaned out seeing my dripping wet pussy getting pleasured in ways he never could and couldn’t take his eyes off my pink tiny cunnie lips. I could tell that I was about to get a huge load of cum shot in me. He looked at me and said “Nikki how much do I have to pay Jeff for each shot of cum he gives that sweet pussy? I creamed all over his ten inch dick and said “$100 for every shot he gives me.”

He started to blow his load and I said “One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred, seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, one thousand!” By the time he got finished he paid my stud $1500.” “D” was still jacking off his little dick. I looked over at him and said “Now get over here and lick out my creamy pussy.” He started licking and licking with his tongue. Feeling how tight bald and smooth my little cunnie lips were as they wrapped around him. I looked down and took my hand and pushed the top of his head in me deeper. I looked down as I was grinding my little lips round and round saying “Well your talented tongue makes up for the lacking size of your itty bitty prick.” He cleaned every last drop out of me. He looked up at me and said “you are a slut Nikki.” I said “yes I am. I’m a slut for a big fat cock. If you didn’t know that before you do now. I’m a bratty lil size princess and you will never get to find out what the insides of my tiny walls will fell like.”

He started begging me to cum and wanted to rub his little prick all over my little tummy. I said “Ewwww are you kidding me? Put your fucking little baby condom on and then you can grind against my little tummy. And let’s see how fucking long you will last before you dribble your cum!” How long did it take this pathetic little dick prick? Thirty seconds!!! What a loser! But I do love all the expensive gifts that he bought for me. It’s just too bad his dick wasn’t the size of a real mans or I would be a total slut for him. I mean why should a princess like me spend my own money? He is the perfect guy for financial domination phone sex. Before my hot stud left I looked at “D” and said “Now thank my hot stud for allowing him to please me. He looked up at him and said “Thank you Jeff for pleasing my princess and fucking her like I can’t.” I can’t wait for him to cum spend more money on me!


I just love small penis humiliation phone sex. Do you like being a cuckold and wanna share your fantasy with me today? I cant wait to take a real mans cock in all my slutty little holes and watch you stroke that pathetic dick off for me. And maybe more *giggles*




XoXo,
Nawty Nikki
1-888-662-6482

0 comments: